Adding your caption using Adobe Camera Raw (Bridge)
If you are uploading, please read "Things to know before you upload" and "How to upload" on the previous slides before you proceed.
Cheesemans’ requires a caption for each photo and/or video that you upload.
You must add EXIF (Metadata) data to each photo BEFORE you upload to create this caption.
To add this caption with Adobe Camera Raw (Adobe Bridge):
1. Open your photo in Camera Raw.
2. Open the Metadata Panel using menu Window/Metadata Panel.
3. Find the IPTC Core section.
4. Add your caption in the DESCRIPTION field under the IPTC Core section as shown at the red arrow in the above photo. Be sure to include (1) subject, (2) author, and (3) date, all in this one field.
4. Click on "Done" or "Open Image" (if you need to further modify your photo).
5. Your photo is now ready for uploading.